When you're ready to take your education to the next level, Hampton University's Graduate College offers the academic challenge you're looking for. With smaller and engaging courses with industry professionals, you'll gain the knowledge and experience you need to lead.
- Download an application from the Graduate College website
- Request an application packet through the HUGrad e-mail account
- Contact the Graduate College directly.
Visit the Hampton University Graduate College for more information about admission requirements.
Your application and supporting documents must be received by the above stated deadlines to be considered for admission. Please send the following to complete your admissions file:
- Completed application form
- $35 non-refundable fee (cashiers check or money order)
- An official transcript from each college/university attended
- Official test scores of the:
- GMAT (Business Administration applicants)
- MCAT or DAT (Medical Science applicants)
- GRE (all other applicants)
- In addition to the above test scores:
- PRAXIS (Education applicants)
- TOEFL (Applicants whose native language is not English)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement