If you're new to Hampton University, you'll find a rich tradition of education that will challenge, excite, and inspire you. With over 80 engaging academic programs, Hampton University is ready to help you blaze trails wherever life takes you.
Hampton University offers engaging courses with instructors who are leaders in their fields, giving you all the experience you need to lead.
Students interested in attending Hampton University can apply online, download an admissions application, or submit the paper application. All students must submit the following items for admission consideration:
- The signed and completed application form for admission
- Application fee of $35.00 (non-refundable). Only cashier’s check or money order accepted.
- A copy of your social security card.
- Standardized Test Results ACT or SAT scores are required of all students
- OFFICIAL high school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation to include a guidance counselor or teacher
- Essay on one of the following topics:
- "Describe a personal moral or ethical dilemma and how it impacted your life";
- "How Should Today's Youth Combat Negative Moral Influences";
- An autobiographical essay