The Division of Continuing Studies at Hampton University invites applications for the position of Electronic Educational Support Specialist. The Division is comprised of two areas--Accelerated Evening Programs and Hampton U Online. Both areas offer doctoral, master’s, bachelor’s, and associate degrees, along with certificate programs to working adults at an affordable price. The Electronic Educational Support Specialist will organize and manage all of the electronic activities related to the Division of Continuing Studies.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate’s job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Organizing and administering all electronic files for the Division of Continuing Studies.
- Ensuring compliance with the Division’s academic, regulatory, and accreditation policies and requirements.
- Analyzing and resolving student disputes as they relate to electronic admission records.
- Preparing electronic enrollment reports as needed by the Dean and the Director of Continuing Studies.
- Attending all Banner training and participating in all implementation teams.
- Creating, developing, and managing content for the Division’s website.
- Maintaining a consistent appearance throughout all web properties.
- Updating, copying, editing and proofreading all web content.
- Assuring web-based information is archived for future needs and reference.
- Updating content with accuracy, attention to detail, and ensuring guidelines to company branding and policies.
- Working cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors.
A Bachelor's degree is required. Preference will be given to candidates with extensive knowledge of Banner Student Records, systems management experience, and previous experience in enrollment management or a registrar's office.
The successful candidate must be able to do the following:
- Demonstrate progressively responsible experience in higher education.
- Be highly proficient in written and oral communication skills.
- Maintain accurate knowledge of the rules, regulations, and laws regarding student records.
- Demonstrate aptitude for systems management.
How to Apply
Dr. Cassandra Herring, DeanCollege of Education and Continuing StudiesPhenix Hall, Suite 305Hampton, VA 23668*Hampton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.