The ideal candidate will provide secretarial and clerical support to the Pre-Health Department. They must have excellent verbal/ written communication skills and phone etiquette.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer and manage incoming/outgoing calls, correspondence and messages for the department personnel
- Receive payments for services and products; complete purchase order requisitions for program supplies
- Make travel arrangements and prepare travel vouchers and schedules for the department personnel
- Assist in answering questions pertaining to the Pre-Health / Medical Science program
- Manage appointment calendars
- Perform clerical duties as needed
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Other related duties as assigned by the Pre-Health/Medical Science Coordinator, School of Science
Applicant must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, type 60 wpm, and have at least a Bachelors degree.
How to Apply
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume, and a completed Application for Educational Support Staff Employment form to the:
Office of Human Resources
Hampton, VA 23668
**No phone calls