Hampton University is seeking a secretary to provide secretarial and clerical support to the Army ROTC within the Department of Military Science. The qualified candidate will have excellent verbal/written communication skills and phone etiquette.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all personnel actions including financial /pay transactions and documentation.
- Preparation of scholarship contracts, personnel accountability and records management.
- Review and update student grades and personal information in the Cadet Command Information Management System (CCIMS).
- Prepare enrollment documents and memorandums for the Assistant Professor’s of Military Science.
- Customer Service-oriented position that includes telephone and email correspondence through the University and other outside organizations to included 4th Brigade Army ROTC, Ft. Bragg, North Carolina, and U. S. Army Cadet Command Headquarters, Ft. Knox, Kentucky.
High School Diploma
Two years of college and military familiarity is preferred, but not required.
Typing Skills 40 wpm; Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
How to Apply
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume, and a completed Application for Educational Support Staff Employment to the:
Office of Human Resources
Hampton, VA 23668
**No phone calls