The Graduation Clerk for the Office of the Registrar works under the direction of the Assistant to the Registrar with processing graduation information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with degree audits for graduation.
- Processes graduation applications and updates applications.
- Orders diplomas for all candidates for graduation.
- Responsible for preparing the names for the commencement program and preparing the graduation communiqué.
- Assists with registration and other duties assigned by the Registrar.
The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, telephone etiquette, communication and customer services skills. The applicant must be knowledgeable of various Microsoft Office programs and database applications. The successful candidate must be punctual, a self starter and able to work well independently and with others. The candidate must be professional at all times with excellent time management and organizational skills.
How to Apply
To apply, send a letter of interest, resume, and an Application for Educational Support Staff Employment to the:
Office of Human Resources
Hampton, VA 23668
*No phone calls
*Incomplete application packets will not be processed