- ONLY entering freshmen with the ability and motivation to lead are invited to apply for admission to the William R. Harvey Leadership Institute.
- Entering freshmen with a minimum high school G.P.A.of 3.0, or equivalent, AND a minimum SAT of 900 (math and verbal only), or equivalent, are invited to apply.
- Admission is through a competitive process which includes evidence of leadership and an on-site interview during New Student Orientation Week.
How to Apply
The items required to apply to the Leadership Institute include
- A completed application; (download file, fill out and mail)
- Personal statements;
- Two (2) letters of recommendation, and;
- A sealed official transcript.
These items should be sent to: