In order to offer you the best service imaginable and to provide
your family or your group with a first class journey throughout the
campus, you must schedule an appointment at least in advance
for your tour. Tours scheduled , therefore a tour !!
- Family Tours (Groups/Individuals of 10 or less) are offered Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Group Tours (10 or more people) are offered Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- There is no limit of how many people can attend a Group Tour.
- Tours offered Monday-Thursday at 11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. (at these sessions there will be no admissions representative or presentation available)
- Saturday Tours are not offered during the Summer
- Tours are not offered on Sunday.
- Self Guided Tours are offered Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. for visitors who were unable to schedule a tour in time or who were in the area and wanted to see the campus at their own pace. Please stop at the Tour Desk in the Office of Admissions upon your arrival to receive a map and brochure. (Information Sessions are only available at 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.)
- Tours available in May and August !!
- Summer Tours are offered in the months of June and July !! These tours and information sessions are
available Monday-Friday at 9:30a.m. and 1:30p.m. Due to certain weather advisories that may arise, tours and information sessions will only be offered at these times. Guests should plan their schedule to coincide with tour days and times available.
- !! Summer tours begin in June, and end July 24 . The last day to schedule for the Summer is July 17th. You will be able to schedule tours for the Fall Semester beginning September 22, 2008.
- Families who can not arrive at the times available will be able to speak with an Admissions Counselor and do a self guided tour.
- Groups that can not arrive at the times available will do a self guided tour.
- Any guest(s) who is/are more than ten minutes late will be offered Admissions material and will be given instructions on conducting a self guided tour. The scheduled presentation and tour will already be in progress; thus, no interruptions will be permitted.
If you are not able to schedule an appointment in time, we still
welcome you to visit our campus. An admissions counselor for your
state is available by appointment. Please contact the Office of Admissions
to schedule an appointment with them.
IMPORTANT: GUIDED CAMPUS TOURS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:
|| June 1 - 6
|Course Withdrawal/End Add-Drop
||June 17 & June 20
||July 25 - July 31
August 1 - August 31
To schedule a tour, please contact:
The Office of Admissions
Hampton, VA 23668