When logging into HUNet Administrative Services for the first time:
- Enter your HUNet User ID and HUNet Password
- When prompted, enter your Personal Security Question, along with the Answer
- Select Submit
To accept award:
- Access your HU Net account at:
- Select HUNet Administrative Services (New HUNet Admin)
- Enter Secure Area - Enter User ID and Password
- Select Financial Aid
- Select Award
- Select Award for Aid Year
- Select Financial Aid Year 2013-2014
You MUST view, read and accept all policies and disclosures under the Resources/Additional Information tab before you will be able
to access the Accept Award Offer tab to view and accept your award.
Please be aware that all first time student borrowers will need to complete Entrance Loan Counseling and sign a Master Promissory
Note (MPN) with Direct Loans.
Start the acceptance process by clicking here!
To Accept the Federal Direct PLUS Loan (Instructions for Parents):
- Visit www.hamptonu.edu
- Select Departments & Offices
- Select Financial Aid
- Select Your Status
- Complete New MPN for Parent PLUS Loans—you will be redirected to the Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) web site). Once on the Website you will be required to complete a MPN authorizing a credit check for processing of your Parent PLUS Loan. Once MPN is completed credit results will be forwarded to this office for processing. Please view loan delivery process for further information.
Note: If your financial aid award includes an offer for Federal Direct PLUS Loan, you must first successfully
pass a basic credit check each year you wish to borrow.
For those whom are interested in other possible financing options, we encourage you to contact the student's assigned Financial Aid Advisor, to discuss options for obtaining a Federal Stafford Unsubsidized Loan, or applying for a Private/Alternative Loan.
If you are interested in a Private/Alternative Loan, please refer to our suggested lender listing by clicking the following link: http://schoollenderlist.com/hampton-private.
Financial Aid Advisors can be reached toll-free at 800-624-3341 or 757-727-5332.
For your added convenience, you may also click on the "Contact
Us" option, located on the financial aid office web page main menu.