EZProxy Login Instructions: How to
access Harvey Library’s online resources from off-campus locations
NOTE: To access library databases from off-campus locations you
must have an active HU Active Directory INFOTECH Account provided by the HU
Center for Information
Technology. Your account and username are created automatically when you register for
- Go to Hampton University’s homepage:
- Click on "Academics",
then choose "Libraries",
then choose "William R. and Norma B. Harvey Library"
- Click on one of the following: Databases: A-Z, Databases By Subject, Integrated Search, or
E Journal Finder.
- This will take you to the EZ Proxy login page and the following screen will appear:
- You will be prompted to enter your HU InfoTech Account login credentials.
- Select your Account Type
- Enter your HU InfoTech UserName: firstname.lastname (all lower case)
- Enter your HU Password: first and last initial followed by last 4 digits
of your HU ID number
- Distance Education students: This information will be provided to you at registration.
- If your InfoTech UserName/Password is not working you must contact the Academic Technology
Mall (ATM) at (757) 728-6931 and request your HU Active Directory INFOTECH Account.
- Click Log In. You will now be able to access Harvey Library’s databases.