Instructions for Accessing the Hampton University Wireless Guest Account
Guests who require temporary access to the University's wireless network may logon to the 'HU_Guest_Hotspot.' Please follow the instructions below:
- Go to the list of available networks on your device.
- Verify that ‘HU_Guest_Hotspot’ SSID name is displayed as one of the available networks; if so, select this SSID.
- Once selected, a guest logon page should appear.
- Once the guest inputs the required information and agrees to the terms they will be granted access to the University internet network.
- A complimentary satisfaction survey will be sent to the guest user's email address, please submit any suggestions/comments to better enhance the program.
If you have any questions, please contact the Network Team by calling (757) 728-6720.