Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is the governing authority of Hampton University. The Board is comprised of 20 members which includes the President of the University as well as a faculty and a student representative.
Hampton University is led by William R. Harvey, the University's 12th President; and Pamela V. Hammond, University Provost. The president reports directly to the Board of Trustees.
- Office of the President
- Executive Vice President and Provost
- Executive Assistant to the President
- Special Assistant to the President for Research
- Vice President for Administrative Services and Student Affairs
- Vice President for Business Affairs and Treasurer
- Vice President for Development
- Vice President and General Counsel
- Office of the Provost
The University Council constitutes the main resident body for policy formulation. Various university commissions formulate and recommend policies to the University Council, which in turn makes recommendations to the president of the university. Final authority rests with the president of the university and the Board of Trustees.