Reserves > Ask-A-Librarian
Reference Services > Additional
Services > Interlibrary
Loan > Illiad
>Library Instructional Services
Currently, Harvey Library's
instructional services include the following:
- Course-Based Library Instruction: Request a Library Instruction Class by completing the Library Instruction Request Form.
- Instructions Requests must be made at least 7 days (one week) in advance.
- Instruction sessions are held in the Harvey Library Classroom located on the 1st floor.
- Special Workshops: We offer special workshops on a variety of topics: searching in specific databases, finding books and articles, using different citation styles, and writing successful research papers. To register for a session, please call the Reference Desk at 727-5379.
- Library Instruction Faculty Survey: The purpose of this survey is to determine the effectiveness of the library instruction session. Please complete this online survey and submit it. We thank you for your feedback and cooperation!
- Online Tutorials: Our online tutorials assist you with your research
and help you learn about Harvey Library's resources and services.
- Research Consultations: We offer one-on-one consultations to support your research needs, specifically for individuals who would like to work with a librarian on a specific research topic/paper.
- These consultations are available on an appointment basis only.
- To schedule a consultation session, complete the Research Consultation Request Form that you will find at the Reference Desk or call the Reference Desk at 727-5379.
- Request an appointment at least 2 days in advance. You will hear from a librarian as soon as possible (within 24 hours).
For additional information or suggestions, contact Girija Venkat (757-727-5561).